Treadmill in is a very popular fitness equipment, many families have their own treadmill. The maintenance of the treadmill has become a more concerned issue! GHstore, a treadmill dealer, proposes that The proper use and maintenance of the treadmill,should be done in the following aspects:
1. Please pay attention to the use of the environment: the treadmill is best placed indoors, if you really want to put on the balcony, to prevent rain, sun and moisture. And the place where it is placed should be clean and flat. Do not use the treadmill in the case of unstable voltage, no grounding protection power, dusty. Lay a special sports floor mat under the treadmill. Can eliminate the noise when running, protect the floor, but also can effectively prevent dust and foreign objects into the motor case or between the running belt and running board.
2. Use precautions: Before each use of the treadmill for proper inspection, you can see whether the belt is loose, whether there is no abnormal noise, whether the power cord is damaged. Check whether there is a foreign body between the running belt and running board. If foreign objects are found, they should be removed immediately. Each time before starting the machine stand on the side bar of the running table, wait for the equipment to start running before stepping in to start the movement. Unplug the power after use.
3. Focus on cleaning: regular removal of dust, generally once a week to remove. You can use soap and cleaning cloth to clean the running belt and the exposed part of the running belt on both sides. Usually exercise to ensure that the sneakers are clean, each time after using the treadmill, the handle, running belt sweat dry. Once a year to clean the inside of the treadmill motor cover, use tools to open the motor cover, use a small vacuum cleaner to exclude the internal dust accumulation.
4. Lubrication is also very important.please increase the amount of treadmill oil according to the actual frequency of use: if each machine is used frequently every day, in 6 hours or more, then add oil once every ten days or so, each time about 10-20ml. If each machine is used within 6 hours a day, add oil once every fifteen days or so, and add about 10-20ml each time. Do not overuse lubricant, lubricant is not the more the better.
5. Running belt alignment adjustment, which is necessary! Sometimes the running belt will deviate from the phenomenon (that is because we often run left and right foot force is not consistent) if the running belt to the right, you can turn the right adjustment bolt along the clockwise direction 1/2 turn, and then the left adjustment bolt along the counterclockwise rotation 1/2 turn; if the running belt to the left, you can turn the left adjustment bolt along the clockwise direction 1/2 turn, and then the right adjustment bolt along the counterclockwise rotation 1/2 turn.
6. Daily maintenance: strengthen the hydraulic rod once a month, tighten the screws on the hydraulic rod with a wrench, and lubricate the hydraulic rod with lubricant. Regularly check the emergency brake function of the treadmill to ensure safety and effectiveness.